We have years of experience helping license professionals like you avoid stricter more costly penalties and discipline.
Let Us Help You:
- Review your Administrative Complaint and all other documentation
- Prepare a legally sufficient response to your Administrative Complaint
- Provide advice on what is required to be successful
- Gather the necessary records
- Represent you before FREC, professionally present your case and mitigating circumstances to lessen your discipline.
As a broker or sales associate in the State of Florida, you are subject to many regulations in your profession.
JEFFREY S. HOWELL, P.A., Attorneys at Law is a full-service law firm, nestled in the State Capital of Florida, Tallahassee. The attorneys of JEFFREY S. HOWELL, P.A., Attorneys at Law have over 6 decades of experience of representing clients throughout the State of Florida. Having an experienced Tallahassee attorney with knowledge of state government, administrative law, state regulations, and license law will benefit you.
Our law firm is here to help you with all of your Real Estate Broker and Sales Associate License needs, including:
- Licensing applications and denials: There are certain requirements you must meet in order to attain your broker/sales associate license. In some instances, your license application may be denied. We can assist you.
- Licensing renewals: To maintain your real estate license, all licensees must comply with post-licensing or continuing education requirements and pay the necessary renewal fees. This also applies to those licensees with a suspended license. Don’t go through the process alone, we can guide you through unknown hurdles that may arise.
- Complaints: You may find yourself on the wrong end of a complaint filed against your license with the Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR). Should you go it alone and speak with the investigator? Should you ignore the complaint? Complaints from clients?
- Administrative Complaints: DBPR has issued an administrative complaint against your license. Should you talk to the Department attorney? Should you accept the first settlement offer they give you? Should you go it alone at the final action hearing? Never. Our firm can help you through the administrative complaint process. We will assist you with responding to the administrative complaint, appear on your behalf for trial at the Division of Administrative Hearings (DOAH), to the final action meeting in front of the Florida Real Estate Commission. Your license is too important to take chances alone and risk disciplinary action. JEFFREY S. HOWELL, P.A., Attorneys at Law can help you.
- Real Estate Business Issues: Our firm has licensed real estate professionals able to help you handle the complex issues, such as contractual disputes, escrow disputes, property management issues and others issues that arise in real estate. Don’t leave complicated legal issues to chance, hire the experienced attorneys of JEFFREY S. HOWELL, P.A., Attorneys at Law to take care of your business needs.